Thursday, May 17, 2012

NOTD: CATRICE 'MILLION STYLES EFFECT TOP COAT' OVER BUTTER LONDON 'BRANWEN'S FEATHERr'

Hellooo,

It feels like it's been some time since I did a NOTD. And also reviewing you a Catrice polish. So I decided not to wait anymore and presenting you this fascinating polish called
'Million Styles effect top coat CO4  SHAKE IT! FLAKE IT!' by Catrice.

You've probably seen this effect already with other nailpolish brands.
There are a lot of dupes for this one.

It says: Get unlimited styling options with only one effect top coat! Gives every nail lacquer or bare nail an extraordinary finish.

 

I'd suggest you a dark polish as base. Unfortunately you can't recognize Butter London 'Branwen's Feather' but I'll do another review on that polish ;)


Here you can see all the color reflections ^^ Now isn't this cool or what?


And here are two polishes responsible for this look:
  • As base I used Butter London's Branwen's Feather
  • And then the CO4 Shake it! Flake it! over it.

Can't wait trying this effect on other colors ;)

Sincerely,

Some nail-polish-freak!

aka Irsada

5 comments:

  1. It is beautiful, looks just like Essence Waking Up In Vegas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean Essence 08 Night in Vegas? I do have that one too :P Same effect but I prefer Catrice because the brush is better!!!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^