Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Liebster Blog Award/Favorite blog award!


First of all I wanna thank fashion5point2 and Mademoiselle-Mirabelle for nominating me for this award. I really appreciate it and I'm gonna answer both of your questions together in this post.

This is how it works: 
  • When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you.
  • Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions.
  • You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated you! (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)

My 11 random facts:

1. I prefer staying at home sometimes then going out because I like being a couch potato than dancing all night at clubs :P
2. I'm a nail polish freak. I buy them everywhere and in unbelievable amounts xD I call them my little soldiers. And some of them I don't even try on but it feels good to have them.
3. I don't like my 2 older brothers. Kind of hate them but I do love my little brother because we understand each other better and laugh more often together.
4. I love cats.
5. I order books because people tell me you have to read this and this but never find the time to read them xD
6. I'm in love with Jared Leto... I feel like he is my soulmate. And I wouldn't care being with him even if he is almost 18 years older than me.
7. My room looks like a bomb exploded in it. Sometimes I feel even comfortable in that mess.
8. I used to try lots of diets but I do believe there is nothing better than fasting or/and doing fitness.
9. I started to go to the gym 2 months ago but my family has no clue where I'm going everyday. I want them to be all surprised when I suddenly look thinner and I will say I have no clue how I lost those pounds LOL hahahaaaaaa
10. I'm a very shy person when it comes to flirting. I would probably mess it up before it even starts.
11.  I check my facebook like every minute and feel disappointed when no one is writting something new and then get easily bored.

Questions aked by fashion5point2: 
  1. What’s your favorite book? I loved Harry Potter… All the Jane Austen books. A thousand shinning suns by Khaled Hosseini made me really cry. I also like Everybody loves you when your dead by Neil Strauss (which is a collection of the best interviews with stars).
  2. What’s your favorite online shop? Ebay.
  3. Why did you start blogging? Because I like to write, and I like to share my opinion about stuff I like and bought.
  4. What is your favorite accessory? I like to wear long chains.
  5. What is your favorite thing to do on a day off? Sleeping until I feel like waking up, but still staying in my bed watching movies or shows on my laptop, listing to music, visiting family and in the evening 90 minutes work out and then back home watching some tv.
  6. What is your dream job? I am probably the only person on Earth who sees herself doing all kind of jobs, one after the other or some at the same time. Like I want to write a book some day or write for a magazine, I would like to do music, acting, maybe some fotoshootings but also direct myself or work as a photograph or work as a make-up artist. And I'd also like to do paintings… My list never ends!
  7. Do you have any weird habits? Well yeah there is one… not really ladylike. I don't even know why I do it but everytime before I flash the toilet I have to spite in it xD
  8. What is your favorite fashion piece you own? I would say my purple Juicy Couture bag :)
  9. If you could travel the world, where would you start? I would start in London, then Island (In case you wonder why Island? Because I'm fascinated by it's beauty, hot springs, mountains, and Björk is from there so it has to be cool there), then NewYork, Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles (of course), Tokio, Shanhai and Dubai :)
  10. What is your vice? I'm way too kind to people sometimes…
  11. Can you speak more than one language? I speak 5 languages fluently; Luxembourgish, German, French, English and Serbo-Croatian (mother language) and I do understand lots of Portuguise.
Questions asked by Mademoiselle-Mirabelle:
  1. What's your biggest dream? Finding the one person that completes me.
  2. If you could emigrate to another country, which one would it be? I would probably move to Los Angeles Hollywood because people there are the way they are and don't give a sh… about what other people think of them, it's most of the time sunny and I like to speak English :)
  3. What's your favorite movie or series? My favourtie movie would be "Pride & Prejustice" because I love Jane Austen. And series: Pretty Little Liars, True Blood, The Vampire Diares, Gossip Girls, Naruto Shippuuden, Don't Trust The B In Apartement 23!, Gilmore Girls, and many more…
  4. If you won the lottery, you... I would stop working for a short time and leave tomorrow for my world trip (cities mentioned above) and do lots of shopping… but also donate some money as I know how it is to not have any money and being in difficulties.
  5. What's your biggest strength? I think my biggest strength is that I can see throught people and know in a few seconds who they are and what they've been throught or what they plan.
  6. What's your biggest weakness? My biggest weakness is that I have sometimes difficulties to concentrate on things that I'm not interesting in and start daydreaming about the things I do like/love and then notice that I have no clue what's going on/happened.
  7. What era should/would you have lived in? Probably in the future… a better future, where people are cooler than today.
  8. What's your favorite book? Answered above.
  9. What season do you like best? I would say Spring, because it's not too cold but not too warm.
  10. What's your favorite blog? I would say Lina's Beauty Diary since she is a good friend of mine and I often check what she's been up to.
  11. How are you today? I'm feeling good, just got home from work but I'm still in a good mood.
Blogs I nominate:


My 11 questions:

1. What makes you the most happy?
2. You can't leave the house without…
3. What would you never admit?
4. Your favorite color?
5. Favourite book?
6. Your dream man? Or things that turn you the most on on a guy?
7. Your biggest dream?
8. The most incredible moment you had so far?
9. What are you looking forward in the next few months?
10. Your favorite nailpolish?
11. If you were an animal which one would you be? Or what animal affinity do you think you have?


Once again thanks for the award! :)

In Love,

Irsada
 

7 comments:

  1. Helloo <3 I just answered your questions <3
    I nominated you again , please don't get mad :<
    http://stylefromwonderland.blogspot.pt/2012/11/liebster-blog-awardfavorite-blog-award.html
    kisuuu*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the award, you really deserve it sweetie and I love the answers to your questions! Great blog.

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrat dear :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^