Monday, November 19, 2012

Ready for fall/winter! - New in

Hi guys,

It's been about time for a new post and this time I 'm showing you the stuff I'm gonna wear this fall/winter.

Starting with my new jacket by Zara which is what I call a two in one jacket since it has on one side fur (fake) and on the other you can take it out and wear it as a thinner version. That's what I'm doing right at the moment. I'm waiting until it gets colder to put in the fur in ;)





This is actually not a new jacket I got it last year, it's by H&M. I love wearing only a trench coat when it's not that cold and raining outside. Then I just take this trench coat out of the closet and combine it with a fluffy scarf.

 

My new scarf in taupe! Bought at New Yorker.



My new shoes! Yes they are green, and that's what I like about them. They were calling my name when I pasted them at the store. I bought them in Germany at Deichmann.

NEW CLUTCHES!

I offered myself a new enveloppe clutch with long silver hardware that I can pull out or just leave in the bag.


 

And I got this smaller clutch with lots of skulls, also with hardwear.

 

And this clutch fits perfectly with my boots for this winter that are also full of skulls and stars! :)





These are the shoes I was wearing on Halloween (scroll down to see post), these are Jeffrey Campbell look alikes. I bought them at a german shop named Rose Moda in Trier for about 25€ and I must say they kept me away from buying the original Jeffrey Campbell Litas since they were so cheap but so comfy.

 And these are btw the stuff I bought a few months ago but didn't show you. I loved wearing this grey scarf this summer on days that weren't that sunny.



And the shoes are very comfortable so as I couldn't decide back then which pair to take I bought them both. ^^

I will be soon introducing you to my fall/winter nail polish picks :)

And don't forget to subscribe to my 1 year blog anniversary giveaway (sidebar) since you only have a few more days!!!!!!!!!!!

Sincerely, 

IrSaDa

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely love all of these!! Especially the enveloppe clutch!! Where did you get it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it at a local store! Not a high brand. Where are you from?

      Delete
  2. Aw you changed your blog design? I liked the old one but I think this is much clearer and structured! The taupe scarf looks lush! you know I'm a taupe-addict haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeahhh It bothered me that you couldn't see parts of the blog roll, giveaways and labels! I know about your taupe love ^^ Wait until you see my taupe polish in one of the following posts :D

      Delete
  3. oh! So many nice things!! I totally love your boots!
    kisuu*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Diana :D
      I practically wear them every day since I got them, people probably start thinking I don't owe any other.

      Delete
  4. A perfect birthday gift for my sweetheart

    I had the chance to get a fantastic girlfriend, and
    I am happy to make her happy as much as possible.

    She is so sweet and lovely, and I can’t wait to hold her in my arms when am I am out of our
    home.
    Her birthday anniversary approached pretty quickly so I was looking for some lovely birthday gift.



    She loves fascinating and unique things, and
    she is extraordinarily passionate about trendy fashion jewelry.


    She is paying quite compassionate attention to her jewelry,
    indeed. So I got a superb birthday gift idea for
    her next birthday gift.

    I know that she likes superb
    necklaces which needs to be truly unique.

    So I started to explore intensively on the internet since I wanted
    to give her a admirable birthday gift this time.



    It took several hours, and I finally found a birthday gift that I wanted for her.
    The WEXONMART on-line store is selling gorgeous
    glass necklaces which are created by one of famous jewelry designers.
    The beauty of these necklaces is breathtaking.
    These necklaces are purposely asymmetrical, and they are simply incredible.
    A lot of celebrities including members of royal families, politicians and country music
    superstars purchased these gorgeous necklaces created by this famous jewelry
    designer.

    So I placed my order for a necklace for my sweetheart immediately.
    I was also surprised with the speed of processing of my order since
    I received the package with the necklace after 2 days.


    I checked the necklace, and it is a piece of the ultimate beauty.


    I am sure that my sweetheart will love one and I will see a lot of happiness in her glorious eyes.


    Best regards

    Ronald Williamson
    Santa Monica
    California
    Feel free to visit my webpage : birthday gift

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^