Monday, December 24, 2012

What's In My Make-up Bag???

Hey Hooooo,

I've seen lots of "What's In My Make-up Bag" posts and youtube videos, so it was a matter of time to join this madness ^^ It's always fascinating to see what kind of products other girls are carring with them and gives you a good idea of which products they can't live without.


I'll guess I'll have to start with the brand of my make-up bag. This make-up bag is by Tally Weijl. I have like at least 10 but this is my favorite one when it comes to my everyday use.

I don't like to carry around a lot because I don't like when my bag feels heavy therefore I don't carry foundation, nor blush nor any brushes with me cuz they take too much space. That are the MUST DOs before I leave the house, otherwise I wouldn't leave the house with at least those basics.






  • benefit "Hello falwless" compact powder in Honey: I apply it after my foundation and when I'm on the road I use the mirror of it to check my make-up and fix some parts in case of it.
  • essence 3 in 1 concealer: one of the best inventions ever! The green color is for red spots/zits, the pink color is for under the eyes, for tired eyes to make them not look tired anymore and the beige color you use over the foundation when you can still see some color differences or over the other two colors to neutralize them/adapt them to the rest of the face.
  • Maybelline color tattoo #40 "Permanent Taupe": one of the many color tattoos and my absolutly favorite color of them. It's taupe. In case you don't know this color, google it!!! You miss on something great. This color is really really good for every occasion.
  • Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Mascara in Black Drama: one of the best mascaras ever! You really get what they promise. (review to come)
  • Maybelline master drama khol liner: the best eyeliner if you want a really black line to contour your eyes or on the waterline. It stay on forever! :D
  • Clinique chubby stick in #05 chunky cherry, #04 mega melon & #10 bountiful blush: these are tinted lip balsams! I carry them in 3 different colors with me, and I might buy even more of them. They are really perfect for the winter season. I'll post some swatches in the next days.
  • YSL rouge volupté in #1 lipstick: I love this pink color... the smell of it not so much but the consistency again is quite perfect and the color holds forever.
  • MAC "Brave" lipstick: the first mac lipstick I bought! From the name you can tell that the color  is quite a decent color, light pink, matt, not too light, not too dark.
  • Bobbi Brown #21 "Pale Pink" lipstick: the only bobbi brown lipstick I owe for the moment but there are more on my wishlist since I absolutely love the formula of it and it also seems to hold forever on the lips and in this case. comparing it to the YSL and MAC lipsticks, I really love the smell of it .
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion mini in Original: I actually prefer the Eden potion but I carry this mini with me on days I don't wear any eyeshadow but all of a sudden decide to wear one or all of a sudden have to go somewhere but don't have much time to do a dramatic eye make-up look. I apply it on my eyelids before I apply Permanent Taupe.
  • essence eyebrow stylist set: I like this little set of two colors. It's a nice set for little money. I mostly use the darker color of it.


These products are the basics I carry with me and also some of my favorite products for the moment. I think I will soon do another post with swatches of them ^^ sometimes I throw some additional stuff in my make-up bag! And the products can also change from season to season so there might be some more What's In My Make-up Bag posts in the future!!! ;)

I hope you enjoyed this post! For me it was fun to open up my bag for you. :)



What beauty items do you absolutely HAVE to have 
in your make-up bag?



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

IrSaDa

2 comments:

  1. I always bring a lot of lip products too and I don't know why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these kinds of posts :) the ysl lipstick looks lovely,i think their lipsticks hold up pretty well :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^