Tuesday, April 9, 2013

NOTD - China Glaze Pink Voltage (Neon)

Hey,

First of all, I know it feels like a century since my last NOTD post. I know. I know. I know! I'm trying to do some more in the coming posts and there will be for sure some, since I took already some nice pictures of my favorite polishes I bought recently.

I promised on instagram (IRSADAxROCKs) that my next NOTD post will be about:
 
Nails of the day - China Glaze #1006 Pink Voltage





 

 

If you're wondering why I'm showing you so many pictures. It's because I couldn't stop taking pictures of this amazing polish on my fingers!!!! This is such a beautiful bright pink! It's NEON pink color with blue micro shimmer in it and with a semi-matte finish. But if you are not a fan of matte polishes you can put some topcoat over it and they will look such as amazing as without it. It's drying superfast on the nails and the lasting was a dream too. Just the right amount of flash. I have got compliments right, left and center. ^^

I can't wait to put this on in summer again. What do you think of neon colors in general?

Have a nice week!

XoXo

Irsada

6 comments:

  1. Wou kritt een dei Mark Neellack? :)
    Isabho

    ReplyDelete
  2. ich liebe die farbe! weißt du, ob man die online in deutschland kaufen kann?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallo! Leider nicht, ich hab sie bei uns auch nur durch Zufall entdeckt, aber probiers mal auf Amazon ;)

      Delete
  3. Love your blog! Very good work! Take a look at mine and be a member too if you like it! Thank you!

    http://ourbeautywonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^