Friday, May 10, 2013

Celebrity Inspired Make-up Look: Demi Lovato!

Welcome to my blog!


So I saw this look on Demi Lovato that she was wearing on X-factor, about 4-5 months ago and I liked it a lot. Then they did a little print tutorial in the German Intouch magazin a bit later with suggestions of make-up that could be used to create this look and so I decided to go for it and try it out. But like always I'm running late with the post since my life became so busy.


I gotta say I really like the orange-turquoise color combination. It's kind of a great look for spring and summer ^^ It fits her outfit she was wearing that day but I believe you can wear it also with more normal clothes, a summer dress or sth like that, and rock the look :)



My Demi Look:


PRODUCTS USED

Face:
P2 Perfect Face Oil Control Base
REVLON PhotoReady Foundation in #004 Nude
Bourjois Healthy Mix Correcting Concealer in #51 Light Radiance
Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder (for contouring)
Bobbi Brown Shimmer  Brick in "Pink Quartz" (for highlighting)
Benefit Coralista Blush
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in #006 warm beige

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
Maybelline Big Eyes Palette in #01 Luminous Brown (orange and middle white color)
Urban Decay "Chopper"
Catrice Eye Shadow Pen in C02 Birds Flying High (turquoise color)
Rimmer London Extra WOW Lash + Benefit They're Real! Mascara
Sephora Long-lasting Eye Liner 
Maybelline Master Drama Khol Liner (water line)
Essence eyebrow Stylist Set (dark color)

Lips:
Sleek MakeUp Pout Polish in #964 Peach Perfection (for moiztrizing)
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in #612 Peach Pearl Diamonds


 

I thickened my eyes brows more than I would personally wear but Demi has so thick and fuzzy eyebrows compared to mine that I didn't wanna fill them in too much and make it look like I'm wearing two dark brown beams over my eyes ;) And yes I am aware of the fact that they are probably not symmetrical (which they probably never are since I'm very bad in filling them in or even shaping them). Also does Demi seem to wear some fake lashes but I would only put some one if I would wear this look for a night out. In that case I would use some individual lashes that you can place everywhere you wanna create dramatic long lashes.


  

Closer look

 

I'm already looking forward to show you which other celebrity looks I like too and would wear myself ;) Many more to come!

Have a nice weekend!!!!!!

My first post of this year was also an celebrity inspiring look. If you wanna know how what my Kristen Stewart make-up look looked like click >>>HERE<<<

Much love,

Irsada

2 comments:

  1. I think its just needed some more eyeliner. but its perfect :D

    itskindaofmessy.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh so niceee *-*
    I really love the look!
    Please Take care
    Kissu*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^