Wednesday, December 25, 2013

NOTD - Winter Wonderland


Merry Xmas Hooo Hooo Hooo,


In one of my recent NOTD posts I already showed you the beautiful color by P2 '120 Urban Queen' (<<< for more pictures click on the link) and now I just wanted to show you a more Christmas/winter look in combination with Essie '291 on a silver platter' from the holiday Encrusted Treasures 2013 collection.



Also very nice Essie '291 On a silver platter' applied on all nails ^^

 

I love this Essie polish, the color is so amazing. It's described as: 'violet holographic glitter and antique silver add bold contrast to this pearlescent gold polish that proclaims: the world is yours for the taking'. It's a gold/silver color with blue-green glitters. I applied 2 coats and the lasting was okay. 


I hope you all have some nice holidays! Enjoy the time with your family :)

More coming soon!


IrSaDa


4 comments:

  1. the polish Essie is beautiful.

    http://beautyshinewoman.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty *-*
    I've been looking for a grey/blue shade like that! It's so pretty <3

    Take care, have a nice day!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great <3

    http://closertotheedgeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment ^^