Sunday, August 31, 2014

NOTD - 'Dream On' by Sinful Colors

Hiiii guys,

If you like fuchsia then you'll like the color I picked for my NOTD post!

It's from the brand Sinful Colors Professional and is called 'Dream On' :)



Pardon but I don't know what happed while shooting these pictures, I somehow managed to get something dark on my ringfinger and I didn't even notice until I loaded the pictures up xD

 

Actually this colors is matte as you can see here below but I like it more with a top coat over it! For me this is totally fuchsia, but maybe you could also say it's a neon popping purple and in the right light it has some amazing bright tones to it.


I applied it over my grown out gel nails (which I filled off quite a bit with a machine I have at home). I applied 2 thin coats and then my Seche Vite top coat.

Funny story, I can't remember when I actually bought this nailpolish, it wasn't recently for sure cuz this year I promised myself I'll stop being such a nailpolish maniac, so it must have been last year. I even forgot I have this polish but I found him in my storage and I fell in love with it all over again. I love this color, it's so 'damn in your face' and perfect to end a summer with.
I'd say this is one of the most beautiful colors Sinful Colors professional brought out and a must-have color for the nails.

Thanks for reading!

IrSaDa

2 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment ^^